I am yours as you are mine







On the cliff, we would sit.
Discuss life, through eyes.
No disturbances.
Everything so quite.
Greenery with a scenery.
Only some birds chirping at intervals.
To remind it's not a dream.
Away from horns and bells,
From the chaotic life of city.
Such calmness, such serenity.
   So much of talking.

Yet no words exchanged.
Silence is deafening.
Staring right into your eyes.
At the perfect lips.
The best curved chin.
The world is there, the life is here.
And then looking at a distant spot.
Both. Together. Holding hands.
Pulse felt. Warmth felt.
The spot looking blurred.
Yet showing a future for 'us'.
Eyes piercing to that extra mile.
Silent breeze making your hairs flow.
On my face.
Rest my head on your shoulder.
Burden you as always.
Catching you into the dilemma.
You flew with the breeze too.
Caress my cheeks with your hand.
Felt the drop there
Pick up my face.
Bring it close to yours.
Say it tenderly, genuinely.
"I am yours as you are mine"
Wipe that tear drop.
Wet my lips through yours.
Get lost in your face.
No need to say it,
How drop dead gorgeous you are.
Beautiful.
Time for you to rest on my shoulder.
Would wrap one arm round you.
Other holding you by the side, ear and neck.
Flaunting your hairs.
So silent.
Breath be heard.
Heartbeats felt.
Rest my head on top of yours.
Rhythmic breathing.
After yours, comes mine.
No you, no I.
Only 'we'. Only 'us'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You or Nothing

वो नहीं तो कुछ नहीं